London Low Emission (LEZ ) Diesel Particlulate Filter (DPF) Passive
Be ready for tomorrow’s legislation today with Baumot
Operate efficiently without harmful soot emissions by using the Baumot diesel particle filter system
Long useful life – thanks to total regeneration!
For buses, coaches, trucks and construction machines.
Closed filter system
The Baumot diesel particle filter system (DPF system) is a closed, passive system. It cleans the exhaust gas from diesel engines almost entirely of carcinogenic soot particles, hydrocarbons (HC) and carbon monoxide (CO). The filter system’s self-cleaning properties make labour-intensive regeneration procedures and the use of diesel additives as regeneration aids superfluous.
Refined standard Baumot BA model
The latest Baumot BA DPF system has been available since spring 2007. Baumot BA is an all-rounder. It can be installed in buses, coaches, trucks and construction machines. The system is noted for its impressively stable heat behaviour and it guarantees reliable regeneration even with low exhaust gas temperatures. This means that diesel engines with low load cycles can also be fitted with this selfcleaning particle filter.
The benefits to you at a glance:
- VERT, TÜV and CARB certified, approved by EST in England, by the Dutch RDW and by the Danish DTI
- Reduction of particle emissions by over 99%
- Reduction of hydrocarbons (HC) and carbon monoxide (CO) clearly below the EU limits
- Low-maintenance, completely passive system with automatic regeneration
- Filter regeneration even at low exhaust gas temperatures (from 230°C)
- Full guarantee for two years
- Housing made entirely of corrosion-free high temperature-resistant stainless steel
- Long useful life thanks to tough filter construction